Friday, September 21, 2007

OTN: did I mention SCATTERED?

I feel like I have a million things on the needles (OTN) right now, but even more in my ravelry queue just egging me on. I NEED to make myself stop casting things on, because I get interested in them and leave the old projects as UFOs - and then decide I don't like the UFOs enough to finish, so I frog them. That's ALOT of wasted knitting time.

1. Lattice Stitch Socks for DH based on Charlene Schurch's More Sensational Knitted Socks book - WW oatmeal wool ease - just finished the gusset on sock#2. And now the picture:

0921071242

2. Clapotis - Andean Silk in a yummy dark green - just finished the setup rows.

3. Sweetheart dress for A - WW acrylic - has been hibernating FOREVER

4. Little Turtle Knits (LTK) Picky Pants longies for E - aran BFL from Jessica at Baby Black Sheep custom dyed for me by Carrie at mr & ms lil pocket pants to match a custom embroidered longsleeved tshirt from Carrie. Here's a pick of the T and colorway:

suncustom-1

5. Fibertrends Kids Felted Clogs for A. Also hibernating FOREVER. Picture:

0730071155

6. And last, but certainly not least... Breeze Socks for ME!

Breeze Socks


Back to knitting!!

No comments:


View My Stats