Friday, November 16, 2007

FO: Snapdragon Soaker

Here is a size large soaker from my friend Heather's Snapdragon Soaker pattern done in Knit Picks Wool of the Andes Bulky bare, that I dyed with kool aid. This is for a swap on Diaper Sewing Divas (where I'm a moderator) with Jessica (jessh2021). I added short rows to this pattern as Jessica mentioned that they use prefolds, so I figured she would need a bit of extra room, even though the legs are slightly front-loading on this pattern. I finished the soaker out of just one hank, but had to dip into the second hank to make the drawstring. I am planning to do some legwarmers for E out of the remainder of the second hank.

Snapdragon Soaker

And here's a picture of the yarn just after I dyed it (on the left, obviously):
100_2554.JPG

1 comment:

Mel :) said...

that yarn is just divine!!!


View My Stats