Wednesday, May 14, 2008

PATTERN: Tight Braid Cable Baby Legwarmers

After much testing, revising, test knitting, and retesting... I am releasing my first "for sale" knitting pattern.

Tight Braid Cable Baby Legwarmers

This pattern is available for $3.00 USD.

Pattern to fit a thigh circumference range from 7” to 14”.

The legwarmers are worked starting at the top, inner thigh. The cable braid pattern runs down the outer thigh.

WAHMs are welcome to knit and sell from this pattern, up to 26 pairs per rolling calendar year. Please reference me as the pattern designer, and include a link back to me at http://prajnamama.etsy.com/.

Tight Braid Cable Baby Legwarmers

1 comment:

Jamie said...

WHEEEE! I so LOVE this pattern! Let's not talk about how I haven't finished warmer number two tho, m'kay?


View My Stats