Monday, May 12, 2008

WIPs and FOs

I've finished three washcloths/dishcloths over the weekend. One each from the following patterns: Transformers, Skully, and No Holes Dishcloth.

There is errata for the Transformers dishcloth on row 25. It should read:
MB4, K3, P5, K5, P1, K2, P3, K2, P1, K5, P4, K3, MB4

I also made two soap bags (for mom and for MIL) for Mother's Day and picked up some cold process soap at a local farmer's market on Saturday morning to put inside the bags. The pictures I took of them are horrendous, so I will spare you all that pain.

I currently have four projects on my needles (only four!):
+ A Baby Surprise Jacket in Lion Brand Homespun on size US13 (9.0mm) needles for myself.
+ A pair of plain ribbed (k3,p1) socks in the "nachtblau" colorway of Austermann Step yarn.
+ A toddler hat that I am designing.
+ A toe-up pair of socks with a large and simple heart design in lace.

No comments:


View My Stats